Performance for athletes: getting the edge
Tuesday June 15th – from 18.00 CEST
ESNS – European Sport Nutrition Society is promoting this free webinar designed specifically with our members in mind. Featuring expert speakers from all around the ESNS world, it will bring latest trends in sport nutrition to you in a convenient online format.
This free webinar it will also be a small introduction of what the ESNS 4th Annual Conference OSLO 2021 will bring allowing you to keep update and implement your network of experience.
The webinar is free and attending you will be granted a discount code to register to the ESNS 4th Annual Conference.
Chaired by: Professor Antonio Paoli
- Caffeine and performance: how much and when?
Prof. Truls Raastad
- Protein and/or carbohydrate prior to endurance exercise
Prof. Mette Hansen
- Alkaline water and anaerobic performance
Prof. Adam Zajac
- Probiotics and performance
Prof. Pete Pompei
- Inflammation and supercompensation: Nutrition might play a role?
Prof. Menotti Calvani
- Is fasting good for athletes?
Prof. Antonio Paoli
- Immune system, exercise and nutraceutical
Dott. Nicola Sponsiello