The ESNS is offering a full package of membership benefits helping to promote each members career in sport nutrition and supporting its objective of promoting sport nutrition across Europe and beyond.
Meetings and Conferences
- Reduced Registration fees at the annual ESNS Conference, Meetings and Symposia
- Free access to the European Sport Nutrition Database (ESND), including downloads of all abstracts published at former ESNS conferences and meetings
- European Sport Nutrition Investigator Award (ESNIA)
- Full use of the European Sport Nutrition Events (ESNE) platform to promote and search for sport nutrition-related congresses, symposia and tutorials
- Full access to the European Sport Nutrition Network (ESNN) providing a platform for scientific cooperation among the sport nutrition community COMING SOON
Nutrients (ISSN 2072-6643) is an international, peer-reviewed open access advanced forum for publishing studies related to Human Nutrition. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
ESNS and MDPI have agreed to recognize the following Discounts to ESNS members:
- 15% discounts on Article Processing Chargers (APCs) for Regular Publication in Nutrients
- 20% discounts on Article Processing Chargers (APCs) for Regular Publication in Sports
(If the author’s institutions are part of the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program and they already enjoy a discount, the highest discount shall apply. Discounts cannot be cumulated)