SPORT NUTRITION: A NETWORK FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
A SPACE FOR PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION
The association engages in a relationship of active collaboration with Italian and foreign scientific Associations and Companies and with Federations of national and international scientific Companies.
The Association provides for the cooperation with various public health institutions of the different countries and the promotion of clinical trials and scientific research studies.
The association has purely educational, training and research purposes in the area of sport nutrition and physical exercise.
EDUCATIONAL AND MEMBERSHIP INITIATIVES
The Association promotes professional development and ongoing formation activities for its members with annual educational programs.
For the accomplishment of its institutional purposes, the Association specifically purports to:
- promote meetings of studies at national and global level;
- encourage initiatives aimed at make the public aware of the latest acquisitions in terms of sport nutrition and physical exercise;
- promote studies and research;
- contribute to the publication of periodicals and scientific journals reserved for its members as well as favor contacts and collaborations across its members.
The Board of Directors
The ESNS is offering a full package of membership benefits helping to promote each member’s career in sport nutrition and supporting his objective of promoting sport nutrition across Europe and beyond.
MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
- Reduced Registration fees at the annual ESNS Conference and Meetings
- Free access to the European Sport Nutrition Database (ESND), including downloads of all abstracts published at former ESNS conferences and meetings
- European Sport Nutrition Investigator Award (ESNIA)
- Full use of the European Sport Nutrition Events (ESNE) platform to promote and search for sport nutrition-related congresses, symposia and tutorials
- Full access to the European Sport Nutrition Network (ESNN) providing a platform for scientific cooperation among the sport nutrition community
- Reduced Registration fee at SANIS (Training Center for Sport Nutrition – in Italy only for now)
- Direct mail access to all ESNS members and fellows
- Continuous releases concerning all ESNS Updates
- Monthly reception of ESNS Newletter